Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Need Help Locating a PR3

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Racer4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Does any one know or have any connections on where I can get a PR3 ecu. I need one as soon as possible. And for those who do not know what a PR3 is, its the ecu that comes in early 90's SIR Jap Spec B16's. If any one can help it would be awsome!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BLWNGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2001
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I MAY HAVE ONE IN THE SHOP, I'LL POST ON MONDAY AFTER I'M SURE I HAVE IT.

    ------------------
    12 PSI GSR 250@WHEEL 180TQ @WHEEL. ENDYN ROLLERWAVE PISTONS, EAGLE RODS, LIGHTENED CRANK, NOS FOR THE ONES THAT GET AWAY.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Racer4n's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2000
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    If you have it let me know ASAP. And let me know what you want for it. Where are you located?? Thanks

    [This message has been edited by Racer4n (edited February 24, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member G3-TEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 1999
    Posts
    678
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are 2 of them for sale here:
    http://c-speedracing.com/bbs/Forum1/HTML/000160.html

    HTH


    C speedbanner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •